The D/FW Chapter has assembled an expert panel of industry professionals, to present an overview on the specifics of business acquisition. Topics include
1) Pre-planning, choosing the right business for you.
2) Negotiations with the seller, how having an expert in your corner makes all the difference.
3) Legal aspects of forming a business and purchasing a business.
4) The 12 mistakes new business owners make
5) Financing the business, what banking / private programs are available and how do you qualify.
6) Tax implications of purchasing a business. Purchasing a business with Tax deferred funds.
During the intermission, catering and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided by Zoe's Kitchen.
Parking is available on Schroeder Road directly east of the building. There is also Parking at the East and South side of the building. The 1st floor of the parking garage is free to visitors and directly across the auditorium entrance. Please see above the attached map outlining the parking options.
4:00pm - 7:30pm
Executive Center III 1st Floor Auditorium 8330 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy 1st Floor Auditorium Dallas , TX 75243