Texas Association of Business Brokers - Event Information
Legal Aspects of Main Street Business Brokerage - 4 TABB credit hours
Date: 9/13/2019, Friday
Time: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Early Bird Price: $170
Location: Allegiance Bancshares, 8847 W. Sam Houston Pkwy North, Live Oak Conference Room, Second Floor, Houston, Texas 77040 (inside the Twin Eagle Building)
Instructor: John Willems
As a result of attending this course, the attendee should be able to:
1. Navigate, use and know when and how to modify the TABB forms and especially the TABB Listing Agreement and the broker closing waiver form.
2. Identify the entities used to operate a business and the owners of that business.
3. Have a general knowledge of the typical closing documents used in a business sale.
4. Know when to get a lawyer and how to find one to defend you.
5. Know how to respond to a subpoena when being sued.
6. Identify the proof of ownership documents needed for a business sale.
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Allegiance Bancshares (Twin Eagle Building) 8847 W. Sam Houston Pkwy North, Live Oak Conference Room, Second Floor Houston, TX 77040 UNITED STATES