Pennsylvania Child Care Association - Event Information
T.E.A.C.H. 101 for Sponsoring Employers
Find out everything you always wanted to know about the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® PENNSYLVANIA scholarship program. Learn how to make it work for your staff and your program, and find out how to take advantage of all the benefits T.E.A.C.H. has to offer!
This session will provide attendees with an overview and general introduction to the program. The webinar is for any director, owner or program administrator who wants to learn more about the details of T.E.A.C.H. and how to make the program work from a management perspective.
Topics covered during this webinar presentation include:
• Scholarship overview and funding updates
• Selecting applicants and completing applications
• Understanding contract obligations
• Managing program logistics and paperwork
• Budgeting for costs associated with employer’s responsibilities
• Coordinating scholarship obligations with employer and employee policies
• Utilizing supports available
• Q&A time to address specific questions related to your program, staff and implementation