Pre-register and reserve a space by:
1) Emailing email@example.com a copy of all required CE certificates and current Curriculum Vitae.
2) Sending Rolfing Association of Canada a $300 deposit.
Methods of payment:
1) E-transfer preferred sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Cheques payable to Rolfing Association of Canada
3) Wire transfer (please contact us for more info.)
Auditing for Advanced Rolfers: Please email us if you want to audit the class and we will follow up with you.
About the Instructor: Jan Sultan's initial encounter with Ida Rolf was in 1967 as her client. In 1969 he trained under her, and after having assisted several classes, was invited by Dr. Rolf to become an instructor in 1975. After further apprenticeship, Dr. Rolf invited him to take on the Advanced teaching.
Jan currently teaches Basic Trainings, Continuing Education, and Advanced Trainings for the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration, based in Boulder, CO. He feels strongly that his responsibility as an instructor goes beyond simply passing on what he was taught, to include the refinement and coherent development of the ideas and methodology taught by Ida Rolf.