Project Manager (Biosolids & Incineration)
|Title:||Project Manager (Biosolids & Incineration)|
|Details:||GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. |
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 10,000 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics. Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
Our office in Doylestown, Pennsylvania is looking for a Project Engineer or Project Manager to work with our industry leading biosolids, bioenergy, and incineration group. The role includes completion of studies, design, and construction administration services for wastewater infrastructure projects, with a focus on biosolids, bioenergy, and incineration projects both in the Northeast and across North America.
In this role you will use your professional experience and technical skills to:
• Develop technical reports, proposals, specifications, and drawings for wastewater-related projects
• Provide and coordinate construction administration services
• Interface and build relationships with clients
• Market the services of the firm to potential and existing clients, including networking with peers and colleagues
• Work with GHD teams and groups across North America
• Provide mentorship and development advice to junior level staff
|Qualifications:||The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:|
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or related field; Master’s degree in the above fields is a plus
• Must be a Registered Professional Engineer
• Have 8+ years of experience working on wastewater treatment projects
• Experience in multiple hearth and fluidized bed incineration a plus
• Wastewater Treatment operation experience a plus
• Solid waste experience a plus
• Able and willing to travel to client job sites as needed
GHD is a large, well established organization with a culture that promotes safety, teamwork, integrity and respect. As a valued member of the business, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and to develop your career through the GHD Business School.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
|Comments:||If you are interested in pursuing this position, please submit your resume and cover letter via GHD's website: https://ghd.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=DOY00025&lang=en |
285 Delaware Ave.
|Website:||visit our website...|