Financial Crimes Investigations Advisor (FA), Counter Corruption Advisory Group (CCAG)
|Title:||Financial Crimes Investigations Advisor (FA), Counter Corruption Advisory Group (CCAG)|
|Details:||Trains, Advises and Assists (TAA) Afghan, US, and Coalition personnel to conduct the financial segment of criminal investigations. Exploit financial data to identify targets, identify assets for seizure, and develop evidence for criminal prosecution.|
RESPONSIBILITIES: Advise Afghan and Coalition personnel in financial investigative methods and techniques. Develop evidence to criminally prosecute members of criminal organizations and seize their assets.
Conduct training for Afghan law enforcement in financial investigation techniques and methods. Mentor Afghan law enforcement with active criminal investigations.
Liaise with U.S., Coalition, US Embassy, and international law enforcement personnel. Coordinate financial investigative efforts to develop evidence to prosecute criminal violations in significant corruption investigations.
Identify assets that are the illicit gain from criminal or corrupt activity. Use financial investigative methods to identify all members of targeted criminal organizations. Prepare periodic report of investigation on corruption cases.
Complete required personal weapons qualification prior to deployment.
|Qualifications:||REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: TOP SECRET SCI clearance. |
• Twenty-two years of experience investigating financial crimes with FBI, DHS HSI, DCIS, DEA, INL, or other comparable law enforcement agency, or 18 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 10 years of experience and a Master's degree. Will consider candidates with less education and experience who are otherwise exceptionally qualified. Must have at least five years of experience conducting financial investigations or support to Investigations in a High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA) or a High Intensity Financial Crime Area (HIFCA).
• Willing to work under austere conditions on an Afghan Government facility in coordination with Afghan officials and other international mentors.
• Medically deployable.
• Three years of experience in forensic accounting and additional certifications such as Certified Fraud Examiner or Chartered Financial Accountant.
• Experience conducting transnational criminal investigations.
• Experience working with US Military in a deployed environment.
|Employer:||The Praevius Group, Inc.|