|Details:||We are eager to add new talent to our team and have an immediate opportunity for an Environmental Engineer in our Lititz, PA office.|
The successful candidate must have excellent technical, organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and with teams to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines within budget. Experience in the consulting industry and the ability to provide successful project delivery on multiple simultaneous projects is crucial to be successful in this position.
Scope of responsibilities will include working with local, state and federal agencies as well as private industry. Duties will include: preparing client proposals and budgets; managing projects; providing environmental compliance; design and/or project management.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering; Registered Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania (preferred); |
• Minimum of three (3) years of progressive experience with a broad knowledge of private sector environmental engineering compliance services;
• Technical organizational skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing;
• Ability to use sound judgment and pro-active approach to resolve problems;
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes setting priorities and meeting schedules.
|Comments:||ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits and paid time off. If you are interested in moving your career forward and being “OUT IN FRONT” then please email your resume and salary requirements to HR@TheARROGroup.com or mail to the attention of Human Resources, ARRO Consulting, 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543. No phone calls please.|
|Employer:||ARRO Consulting, Inc.|
108 W. Airport Road
Lititz, PA 17543
|Website:||visit our website...|