Meter Account Supervisor
|Title:||Meter Account Supervisor|
|Details:||Capital Region Water (CRW) is looking for a dedicated and driven self-starter to fill the role of the Meter Account Supervisor. As a new position to CRW, this position will supervise and manage work on customer service lines and meters. Will prioritizes work based on regulatory compliance and revenue impact. And will operates toward the goal of having an accurate, automated, readable water meter on every utility account.|
|Qualifications:||Qualified applicants will possess the following:|
* Completion of a degree program at an accredited college, university, or technical school, with major course work related to utility design, code inspection, data administration or related fields. And have a combination of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in testing, repair, installation of water meters; or any combination of education and experience which can be demonstrated to result in the possession of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the duties of this position may be considered.
* Demonstrated ability to plan, direct and evaluate all phases of meter and service line work
* Knowledge of the equipment and techniques used in meter reading, calibration and replacement
* Strong organizational, and leadership qualities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including creating and maintaining spreadsheet in Excel, preparing form letters, and database navigation.
* Knowledgeable in rules and regulatory compliance of water distribution and wastewater management.
* Ability to plan, direct, and evaluate all phases of the maintenance and repair of the water distribution system.
|Comments:||CRW is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, to lead, and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and enjoy doing it.|
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and experience. CRW provides an excellent benefits package for its employees.
If you believe you have the experience and drive to succeed in this position, please visit www.capitalregionwater.com to submit your application, cover letter with salary requirement, and resume.
CRW is an Equal Opportunity Employer equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
Visit www.capitalregionwater.com for more information about CRW.
|Employer:||Capital Region Water|
|Contact:||Renee Kolacek, HR Manager|
|Website:||visit our website...|