Job Opportunities Title:
Financial Analyst - National White Collar Crime Center
The Financial Analyst will support a wide variety of financial activities, including financial and management reporting and analysis, periodic budgeting and forecasting, monthly reporting on planned/forecasted performance vs. actual performance, and preparation of other recurring reports and analyses. The Financial Analyst will also provide analytical support for new initiatives and special projects and is expected to understand and effectively utilize a broad range of financial and accounting principles and apply a working knowledge of the operations of the organization.
- Four year college degree with significant coursework in accounting preferred; however, significant experience in accounting may substitute for a college degree
- CPA or similar certification is desirable, but not required
- Minimum of three years work experience in finance or accounting capacity with experience in accounting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Nonprofit experience working with grants is desirable.
- Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, financial analysis, business analytics and general accounting practices.
- Experience with MS Office required; experience with MS Dynamics SL accounting software and Management Reporter preferred.
National White Collar Crime Center