Whether you are organizing a small meeting or a major convention, you can setup these events to allow attendees to register and pay any registration fees online.
You can setup the registration form to include a variety of custom fields, collecting information such as meal options and additional sessions. During the event, you can use the system to check in attendees, and use a variety of standard and custom reports to aid your procedures. You also have an option to manually enter registrants who mail in payment or phone in their registration info.
- Attendee Tracking - Admins can keep track of who has signed up for what event as well as who has paid their fees. You can also keep track of who has attended particular events (not just signed up) and record things like CEU hours from event to event.
- Event Packages - This module offers differently priced attendee packages. Early registration packages can be set up with a discount. Packages can be set up for members only or available to non-members. Additionally, you can make packages for specific types of members only that are inaccessible to others.
- Cut-off Dates - Admins can set up cut-off dates for registration or for particular event registration packages. You can set begin dates on the event and on packages as well as cut-off dates on the event, packages, and custom fields. This will allow you to set up an automated system that makes things available and unavailable according to the date structure you specify. Set up the event once and let it run!
- Discount Codes - These codes offer discounts to vendors, donors, and others by setting up codes with percentage or dollar-based discounts. Codes can also be limited to members only and can be easily copied from one event to another.
- Custom Fields - All events are different, so this module allows you to set up a variety of custom fields to collect information specific to your event (i.e. opt-in training sessions, breakout sessions, banquet meal type, t-shirt size, etc.). These fields can be restricted to specific member types or to specific packages and only appear when appropriate. You can also create dependent fields that are only shown if their parent field is selected.
- Admin Fields - Admins can keep track of different pieces of admin-side information on each registrant, hidden from the registrant's eye (i.e. attendance at event, hotel room number assignments, exhibitor booth space number, etc).
- Members Versus Non-Members - You have many options to offer different things to your members and non-members. Entire registrations can be members only, or packages and/or custom fields can be limited to members, guests, or both. You can make a single registration that could potentially look completely different to non-member than it does to a member.
- File Uploads - If you need registrants to upload a file during registration or if you require students to provide proof of their education status with a transcript in order to receive a discounted rate, they can upload their documentation during the registration process.
- Billing/Collections Tools - Several tools can be used to follow-up with registrants that have not paid fees. These include past due reports, invoice reports, and others. You can get this information about a single event, or you can do cross-event reporting.
- Banquet/Table Registration - These tools allow the registrant to register for full or partial tables and offers easy entry of table guests.
- Online Payments - You can collect event payments online via Authorize.net, PayPal or a credit card merchant account of your choice.
- Reporting Features - Admins can produce attendee reports, sessions/breakouts, attendee name badges, mailing labels to send packets or other information to registrants, and more.
- Data Export - Attendee data can be exported from the system in a comma-delimited format for use in other software packages.
- Recurring Events - For monthly or other periodic events, the system can be set up to copy the event information automatically, making maintenance much easier.
- Broadcast Email Messaging - This built-in feature allows you to quickly send an email to all attendees. You can choose to send it to all attendees, pick and choose specific ones, or narrow down your results based on a custom query.
- Surveys - You can create a custom survey (i.e. quality of the presentations, comfort of the room, quality of food, etc.) by adding various questions (multiple choice, text, multiline text, 1-5 rating, etc.) and then use the broadcast email message module to send it to all your attendees or only those that you select.
- Copying - You can make a copy of an event and then just update it for the following year. If you have a major conference each year that has a lot of fields and packages, you are able to make a copy of it and use that as a starting point for a new event, saving time on data entry and event set up.
- Attendee Management - You can not only view what each attendee has chosen, but you can change their options, add new ones, enter payments, and even manually add attendees.
- Event Admins - Admins have full access to everything in the module. But, you can grant members 'partial admin access' to specific events without making them a full admin.
Call for Proposals
Before your events, if you also conduct a 'call for proposals, a 'call for presenters' or a 'call for articles' in preparation for your conference, convention, or publication, MemberLeap offers a Call for Proposals module that allows potential presenters to submit their proposals online. After which, you can organize committees to screen and rate the proposal to make a selection.
Exhibit Booth Editor (Watch our video to learn more)
This feature allows you to set up an interactive map for your conference, tradeshow, or other event. Registrants can select booths, upload their logo/picture, and see what other booths have been taken and by whom.
When creating a booth map, you can create booths of different shapes, sizes ,and colors and then drag them on to the appropriate spot on the grid. You are also able to add a background image, such as the floor plan of the conference hall and overlay booths on top.
Booths can have unique numbers, names, prices, and descriptions. When registering for booths, the price will be added to the exhibitor's registration invoice and information about the booth will be included on their confirmation email and summaries.
Volunteer Management (Watch our videos to learn more)
In order for an event to be successful, it usually takes a lot of volunteers. You can setup volunteer sessions, opportunities, and time slots available for your members to easily register for, track volunteer hours, assign volunteer coordinators, and run various reports.
Event Mobile App
Unlike a lot of other software vendors, we offer a powerful and unique Mobile App solution, which allows your members quick and easy access during your events to various modules within MemberLeap. Our Mobile App is designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets, and they provide members with direct access to the modules within MemberLeap.
We offer a push notification feature where an Admin can send messages directly to your member's mobile devices as message alerts, badge updates, or sound alerts. This is a great way to share pertinent information with members who are attending your events (room changes, meeting reminders, etc.)
They are available for download for Android through Google Play and for Apple through iTunes. You can see how our test mobile app functions at mobile.pastrychefsofamerica.org, or you can download the app for Android or Apple.
We will brand your Mobile App to your association's logo and colors as well as fill it with the features your members need. You can control which content is installed on your app.
1-2-3 Registration - Allows members to quickly register for events
- Calendar - Calendar of Events, list format
- Contact Us - Display organization contact us information
- Email Registration Link - Quickly email new member registration link
- Feedback - Allow users to send feedback about the mobile app
- File Archive - Access to various event documents
- Forms - Forms created in the Forms Builder module
- Links - To any webpage on the internet or system link in our system
- Member Contact Info - Display an individual member's contact info
- Member Directory - Public Members Directory
- Member Map - Directional display from current position to a specific member
- Member Map (all) - Displays a map with all members with valid geolocations plotted
- Member Prospect Entry - A form that allows a member to add a prospect
- Membership Card - Membership Card
- Message Board - Allows members to access and post on the message boards during events
- News View - Public display for news items related to the event
- Pass A Referral - Pass referral to members
- Photo Gallery - Allow access to all volumes and allow logged in users the ability to upload photos
- Photo Tour - Display a single photo volume, perhaps related to a current event
- Press Release Creation - Allows members to post new press releases
- Press Release View - Public display for press releases
- Prospect Form - A form that allows non-members to add themselves as a prospect
- Push Notifications - Send messages directly to your member's mobile devices as message alerts, badge updates, or sound alerts; great for sharing information with members at your events
- Social Network - Allows access to your organization's social network where members can chat during events
You can also add links to any webpage or system links created by our system.