- Job Name
- Enrollment Analyst
- Posting Date
- Brief Description
- Champlain College seeks a curious, self-motivated data analyst to support the work of the Enrollment Management Division—traditional admissions, financial aid, and marketing. The primary functions of the Enrollment Analyst are data management and analysis including, but not limited to: producing reports, trend analyses and data visualizations; list generation and segmentation; end user support and training; and data maintenance. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and have a high level of attention to detail, exposure to statistical concepts and coding, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Job Category
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- Location City
- Burlington, VT , United states
- How to Apply
- Submit a cover letter and resume via the link below.
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info
- Job Details
Generate reports, data visualizations, and dashboards related to the activities of the Enrollment Management Division
Ensure the accuracy and integrity of divisional reporting
Leverage reports to identify trends and opportunities and communicate these to divisional leadership
Fulfill requests from end users for new reports and changes to existing reports within institutional reporting tools
Work closely with marketing to generate appropriate, timely audiences for planned communications
Train and support end users in the Enrollment Management Division in basic use of institutional reporting tools
Support predictive analytics and machine learning work within the division
- Support data integrity efforts and cross-train in select data management functions to provide support when needed
Bachelor’s degree; coursework or certifications in data analytics, social science, statistics, marketing, or computer science preferred
1-3 years of experience writing queries and/or generating descriptive reports and data visualizations; 3-5 years preferred
Curiosity and desire to explore complex questions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Prior experience with Salesforce reporting
- Prior experience troubleshooting software with non-technical users
Additional Information for Champlain College Burlington Candidates:
The successful completion of a criminal background check is required as a condition of employment.
Application materials must include a resume/CV and a letter of interest (Cover Letter) specifically addressing the desired qualifications.
Champlain College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, religion, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, veteran or military service status, HIV-positive status, qualified disability, or on the basis of any other status protected by law, and does not discriminate in the administration of its education and admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, employment practices or co-curricular and other College-administered programs. Champlain College will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified students, applicants for admission or employment, or employees. Please contact the People Center at 802.651.5800 with questions concerning the hiring process or future employment at Champlain College, or if auxiliary aids or services are needed to apply for employment at Champlain College.
Champlain College is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community. Recognizing that diversity is both a reflection of our world and a source of rich education, Champlain strives to be diverse and inclusive in ways that reflect the world in which we live and work. All members of the Champlain community are valued as individuals.
The College seeks candidates who, through their work and life experiences, service to the community, teaching or research can contribute to the diversity, inclusivity and academic excellence of Champlain College. Please include information about how you would contribute to these efforts and help to further this goal in your letter of interest/cover letter.