For employers, you will also need to LOG-IN to request access to post a job listing. If you do not have a log-in, you can request job board access as a non-member HERE.
Below are some of our more recent job listings: Systems and Communications Administrator Remote (work from home), Posted: 09/08/17 About the IARA: The International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA) is a non-profit trade association, established in 2001, serving its membership of nearly two-hundred companies in North America that belong to the automotive remarketing industry (OEMs, financial institutions, fleet management companies, rental car companies, auctions, service providers, and others involved in the wholesale distribution of automobiles). The “Alliance” is dedicated to the improvement of the remarketing industry through the establishment of best practices, improving related technologies and services, and educating its members. Its CAR Certification program is considered the gold standard in the remarketing industry. The executive director and IARA’s many volunteers work in harmony to promote increased membership, event attendance, and member engagement.
Position: IARA Systems and Communications Administrator
Skills: Expertise in “WYSIWYG” website management a must. Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Technical degree or some college preferred, or equivalent work experience. Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and be a self-starter who presents a positive image to members and prospects. Experience in the automotive remarketing industry and/or association work is a plus.
Job description: The ideal candidate will be a contractor or agency employee, but part-time employment with IARA will be considered (this position provides no benefits). Candidates must be able to work remotely and present a professional image from a quiet home office with no distractions… Uninterrupted availability for phone and email communications during scheduled hours is essential. Hours are negotiable, with a minimum of 21 hours required (i.e. Five hours daily during the work week is preferable or a minimum of three “7-hour” days per week that includes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday). Pay will be commensurate to experience and qualifications. A cell phone will be provided, and a high-speed internet connection is required. A laptop with current Microsoft Office and current operating system is required of contractors, but will be provided if hired as a regular part-time employee by the IARA.
Duties: This position reports directly to, and provides administrative support for, the executive director. This position also serves as a point of contact for website visitors and IARA’s software provider. Some specific duties are listed below…
1. Manage content and records for IARA technologies, namely its integrated online software and website program, “MemberLeap.” Visit www.memberleap.com for more information about this product that features an integrated Association Management System (AMS), Learning Management System (LMS), and Event Management System. See www.IARA.biz to review IARA’s current website and features.
2. Act as liaison to software/website provider for modifications or system problems.
3. Work with events manager and trade press to design webpages for events (two or three events annually).
4. Assist Bobit Business Media with their production of IARA’s quarterly newsletter and with its emailed distribution to members.
5. Provide telephone and email support for inquiries from members and website visitors.
6. Learn and utilize various features of software system (e.g., drip marketing, prospecting, reports).
7. Update website pages and content (including picture slideshow, committees, officers, association news, etc.).
8. Help with special projects and perform some general admin duties as needed.
9. Use available website tools to monitor and measure member engagement - via postings on the site, articles, surveys undertaken, etc.
10. Use available website tools to monitor and track volunteer efforts, including current committee engagements, history of service, and future interests.
11. Use the system’s email tools to dispense surveys, and then compile the responses for presentation and distribution.
Location City: Remote (work from home), , United States Contact Person: Tony Long Contact Email: Tony.Long@IARA.biz How to Apply: Please forward all resumes, salary requirements, and inquiries to:
Attn: Tony Long, Executive Director
257 N. Calderwood St., #316
Alcoa, TN 37701
Or email Tony.Long@IARA.biz
Direct Link: Click here for more info