- About MiALA
- Prospective Members
- Current Members
- News & Events
- Member Login
|2017-2018 Call for Nominations Open|
Time to nominate yourself or a colleague to serve as a leader of MiALA.
Spring is here, and so is the call for Nominations to serve in the Michigan Academic Library Association!
This year, nominations will extend through the Annual conference, followed by elections. Our new leadership will join the team on July 1, 2017.
There is a website with everything you ever wanted to know about MiALA elections at http://miala.org/election_central.php , but here are the basics:
* Vice President/President-Elect, Secretary, Publicly Funded University Rep, Private College Rep, Community College Rep
* Administration section chair-elect, AD section secretary, AD section member-at-large (x2)
* Collections section chair-elect, CL section secretary, CL section member-at-large (x2)
* User Experience section chair-elect, UX section secretary, UX section member-at-large (x2)
* Advocacy Committee Chair, Communications & Marketing Committee Chair, Membership Committee Chair
If you are interested in running, or in nominating a colleague, please find the appropriate form on the Elections website (http://miala.org/election_central.php). If you have any questions, please contact a member of Nominations/Elections committee (Rachel Minkin - email@example.com, Suzanne Bernsten - firstname.lastname@example.org, Angie Kelleher – email@example.com).