- About MiALA
- Prospective Members
- Current Members
- News & Events
- Member Login
|Last Chance to Register for Next Week's Annual Conference|
Today is the deadline to register for the #MiALA17 annual conference
The deadline to guarantee a seat at the conference is today!
This event will be held May 17-19 at the Eberhard Center at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
• Keynote Speaker, Emily Drabinski, from Long Island University, Brooklyn
• Pre-conference reception on Wednesday at Waldron Public House
• 25 breakout sessions and 13 posters, presented by your Michigan academic library colleagues
• Dine-arounds for dinner on Thursday night - a way to explore what Grand Rapids has to offer!
• The MiALA annual meeting on Friday morning - see what MiALA has accomplished in the past year, and what's in store for the future!
• Post conference networking opportunity – boxed lunches will be served to give you the ability to break off and meet with your Sections, Interest Groups, colleagues that you don’t get to see often, or chat with new friends.
Here's the registration link https://www.memberleap.com/members/evr/reg_event.php?orgcode=MALA&evid=8905615
Registration costs are as follows
Full Conference: $150 MiALA members, $200 non-members, $50 LIS students
One-day: $75 MiALA members, $100 non-members, $50 LIS students
Rooms are still available at the conference discounted rate (while supplies last) at the Amway Grand Plaza and the Holiday Inn. Use the information on the MiALA conference webpage to make reservations.
For more information, go to the MiALA Annual Conference webpage
If you are already registered, let us know on our Facebook MiALA annual conference event page and through twitter using hashtag #MiALA17