Join the PESA Supply Chain Committee for its annual Supply Chain Conference on February 21, 2019, hosted by Baker Hughes, a GE company. Guest speakers will share insights on the Strategic Importance of Supply Chain.
Members: $80 – includes breakfast and self-parking Non-Members: $95 – includes breakfast and self-parking Event Sponsorship: $2,500 – includes company recognition and 2 complimentary registrations Corporate sponsor logos will be included in email meeting announcements, signage at the event and post-event summaries.
- John Daniel, Managing Director, Simmons Energy, A Division of Piper Jaffray
- David Chenier, Chief Procurement Officer, ConocoPhillips
- Kartapurkh Khalsa, Senior Counsel & Director of Customs Compliance, NOV
- Tracie Slone, Vice President of Global Supply Chain, Marathon Oil
- Jeremy Hill, Head of Global Supply Chain, Apache Corporation
8:00 AM Networking, Breakfast and Registration
8:30 AM Welcoming Remarks and Safety Moment
8:30 AM Tariffs Update
9:15 AM Break
9:30 AM Operator Panel
11:00 AM Adjourn
Cancellations for refund must be received by February 15. There will be a $5 processing fee for all cancellations. Member Company employees who wish to register for a meeting at member rates, and do not have an established login, please contact email@example.com.
Click on the icon next to the date(s) to add to your calendar: 2/21/2019