The Emerging Executives Committee, in partnership with Heidrick & Struggles, offers an innovative talent management solution designed to enhance competitiveness and forward-looking strategies.
Who It's For
Senior Managers and Directors
Designed for Senior Managers and Directors who are gaining exposure to cross functional leadership, this program is an interactive and experiential program designed to provide leaders the skills needed to lead with vision and navigate with influence on their teams and organization. Participants will be provided with research, insights and the tools necessary to develop into influential, intentional and accountable leaders creating greater synergies across the organization.
Each leader will also receive four one-on-one coaching sessions with a professional coach certified through International Coaching Federation (ICF) following each of the half-day sessions. Course and coaching provided by Heidrick & Struggles.
Through February 27
Early-Bird Members: $4,000
Early-Bird Non-Members: $5,000
Group Discount: Companies who register three or more participants will receive $250 off per person. Before registering your group of three or more, please contact us to get the group discount promo code.
Program sponsors at $5,000 per organization. Sponsors will be recognized during group sessions, on events pages, signage at graduation and in pre- and post-event articles, as well as social media.
About the Executive Leadership Program
The Executive Leadership Programs provide an opportunity for high-potential employees to further develop their leadership skills. The year-long programs prepare future leaders for the responsibilities they will face and the qualities they will need as they successfully advance in their organizations.
Three programs are offered: Helping Clients Succeed; Integrated Leadership: Leading with Influence, Agility & Accountability; and Cultivating High Performing Teams & Cultures. Each program offers unique development opportunities including: mentorship with an experienced industry executive, personal executive coaching, accountability, assessments, group seminars and peer-level networking. Download the programs brochure to learn more.
Integrated Leadership: Leading With Influence, Agility & Accountability Course Requirements
- Attend four interactive virtual seminars:
- April 10, 2024: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- May 23, 2024: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- September 19, 2024: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- November 7, 2024: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Attend four one-on-one executive coaching sessions with Heidrick & Struggles
- Attend two Energy Workforce Meetings: Energy Workforce hosts a variety of meetings and seminars throughout the year including leadership forums designed to fulfill program requirements
- Find a mentor (self-identified or paired by Energy Workforce) and meet with the mentor at least three times in 2024. Mentor Briefing Document will be provided
- Participate in external leadership development through community or Energy Workforce involvement: work with a non-profit or Energy Workforce Committee in 2024*
- Attend quarterly networking sessions*
- Accountability Partner Engagement
- Graduation Reception held January 2025 for participants completing all program requirements
What You Will Learn
- Six essential leadership styles and how to be situationally agile
- Explore the shadow of leadership and the impacts on culture, safety, productivity, engagement and trust
- Practice coaching and feedback
- Learning how to best leverage team’s skills and capabilities
- Discover the factors and qualities of creating and leading high-performing teams
- Uncover team dynamics and how to foster better collaboration and results
- Design a talent portfolio to identify patterns of engagement, productivity and investments
BECOME A CERTIFIED EXECUTIVE
Members who complete two of the Energy Workforce's year-long training programs will be recognized as an Energy Workforce & Technology Council Certified Executive. The designation signifies that the member has received the development required to address key defining issues for the future of the industry. Members typically participate in one program at a time; however they can be overlapped.
Cancellations for a refund must be received by February 7. There will be a 5% processing fee for all cancellations. Member Company employees who wish to register for a meeting at member rates and do not have an established login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT →