Energy Workforce & Technology Council - Event Information - Energy Workforce & Technology Council
Supply Chain Conference
This event is open to members and non-members.
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Central
Energy Workforce & Technology Council Webinar
Join the Supply Chain Committee for a virtual Supply Chain Conference on February 23, 2021. In addition to a market outlook and tariff update, guest speakers will share insights on 2020 lessons learned and the impact on business strategies moving forward within the oil and gas supply chain.
Agenda 10 a.m. Welcome 10:05 a.m. Market Outlook
- Jacob Lundberg, Lead U.S. Oilfield Services & Equipment Analyst, Credit Suisse 10:25 a.m.Tariffs Update
- Kartapurkh Khalsa, Senior Counsel & Director of Customs Compliance, NOV Inc. 10:45 a.m. Panel Discussion
- Keith Chometsky, Vice President, SCM-Procurement, Patterson-UTI
- Rob Harper - Corporate Supply Chain Manager, Range Resources 11:15 a.m.Q&A
- Moderator: Andrew Little, Vice President, Business Development, Premium Oilfield Technologies 11:30 a.m. Adjourn Cancellations for refund must be received by February 16. There will be a $5 processing fee for all cancellations. Member Company employees who wish to register for a meeting at member rates, and do not have an established login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outlook/ vCalendar/ Google:
Click on the icon next to the date(s) to add to your calendar: 2/23/2021