Guest Speaker: Breck Churchill
R & D Tax Credits. Dollar for dollar reimbursement of any allowable expenses relative to upgrading products, processes or formulas. There are over 40 vertical markets that can qualify.
- ERTC. Employee retention tax credits are available for businesses impacted by Covid. There are literally thousands of dollars available to business owners.
- Tax Strategies. CPA’s do a great job of keeping their business clients compliant, but it takes specialized knowledge to fully understand how to legally avoid taxes. We typically save our clients 35% or more on their annual taxes.
- Cost Segregation. Accelerating depreciation where applicable producing a substantial tax deduction for property owners.
- Property Tax Mitigation- Negotiating an average of 15% reduction in property taxes.
- Workman’s Comp Mitigation- We can negotiate lower rates saving companies thousands annually.
Breck Churchill has spent the lions share of his 46 years in business as an entrepreneur. He derives a great deal of joy in two things:
- Helping companies put much needed dollars back on their pre-tax bottom line, and/or
- Impacting the good people that work for those employers in some positive fashion.
- Essential Resources Breck Churchill 3445 Shiraz Loop Round Rock, TX 78665 (512) 271-1420 email@example.com
He started his first company 40 years ago and never looked back. Most recently he and his wife Janet of 35 years moved to the Austin area to be closer to their children and grand children. Since moving 2 years ago to Round Rock, he as helped dozens expand their profitability and reduce taxes.