Job summary and hours
Work remotely from home, Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week (8:30am – 5pm Eastern Time Zone) … May require travel to at least two or three industry conferences per year.
The International Automotive Remarketers Alliance (IARA), is looking for someone to manage its website and online software system (See www.MemberLeap.com for software package information and www.IARA.biz for association website).billing, online education, event registration.
Primary Job Duties
• Assist Executive Director with day-to-day management of association business
• Manage and update website, records, and mobile app.
• Member support during regular hours.
• Act as liaison to technology provider(s).
• Attend board and committee conference calls, attendance at two to three conferences per year.
• Collaborate with leadership and committee chairs to communicate and promote IARA initiatives.
• Assist with invoicing and reports.
• Manage online education software and support participants.
• Find and implement automation opportunities.
• Answer calls promptly whenever possible, with quick response to missed calls.
Skills & Requirements
• Familiarity with website management and good technology skills
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral).
• MS Office 365 skills, including the ability to construct and present PowerPoint presentations.
• Association experience is a plus.
• Automotive Remarketing, or associated industry, experience a plus
• Quiet office space, projecting professional setting for incoming calls and virtual conferences
• Cell phone with ability to assign a dedicated separate and Google phone number for IARA calls, and high-speed internet, required.
• IARA CAR certification a plus (completion required during first year of employment) …
See “Become CAR Certified” tab at IARA.biz for more information.
This is a non-exempt full-time position with a negotiable hourly rate that will be based on skills and experience. There are eight paid holidays, plus three-weeks of paid vacation associated with this position. Although no other formal benefits are associated with this position, you will enjoy working from the comfort of your own home. A laptop and necessary software will be provided.
About the IARA
The International Automotive Remarketers Alliance is a growing 501c6 non-profit trade association, established in 2001. Its core membership consists of consignors of vehicles to the Used Vehicle Market Supply Chain, and it is also open to all suppliers and vendors related to the automotive remarketing industry. The IARA educates its members and promotes best practices within the remarketing industry. For more information, visit www.IARA.biz.
Applying for the position:
Resumes may be emailed to the attention of IARA’s Executive Director, Tony Long, at Tony.Long@IARA.biz .
Education Level Required
remote, work from home, TN 37701, United states
How to Apply
Apply to IARA Executive Director, Tony Long, at Tony.Long@IARA.biz.