Education Services Coordinator - Snyder, Union, Mifflin Child Development, Inc.
- Job Name
- Education Services Coordinator - Snyder, Union, Mifflin Child Development, Inc.
- Excellent opportunity to be in a management position for an agency which provides high quality early childhood education services in multiple counties.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the agency’s early childhood education services to guarantee high quality and customer satisfaction. Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and guidance, including Head Start performance standards for child development and education services and OCDEL performance standards, certification, and STARS QRIS system. Coordinate community-based classrooms in collaboration with school districts and intermediate units; management of curriculum, classroom quality, staffing, and staff development of child care centers. This includes direct supervision of four Center Directors and two community-based Site Managers. Office based at agency headquarters in Mifflinburg, PA; must be willing to travel to site locations in Union, Snyder, and Mifflin counties as needed.
Requirements that must be satisfied prior to hire: a) education qualifications as listed below, b) proof of degree/certification and experience to meet the qualifications of the position, c) Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record check, d) successful completion of pre-employment physical examination which includes a Tuberculosis screening. Employee benefits include:
• Health, dental, and eye insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• ½ discount on child care services
• 403(b) Retirement Plan
Preferred Education and Background:
• Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education or related field, with a minimum of 30 credits in ECE; 5 years’ employment experience in early care and education including preschool teaching experience; 2+ years supervisory experience including background in program administration and operations.
Salary dependent upon credentials and experience.
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- Location City
- Mifflinburg, PA 17844, United states
- Contact Person
- Sally Miller
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- For full consideration, submit a detailed resume, cover letter, copy of degree/transcripts and current/valid background clearances to SUMCD, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, sumcd.org,14 South 11th Street, Mifflinburg, PA 17844; 570-966-2845; E.O.E. Applications accepted until position is filled.
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info