Infant & Toddler Assistant Teacher
- Job Name
- Infant & Toddler Assistant Teacher
- If you have a love for children and enjoy fostering their “a-ha” moments… join our team! #LoveWhatYouDo
As an Assistant Teacher your days will be filled with laughter, learning and hugs! Our nurturing culture isn’t only for children, it is for everyone in our Circle of Care.
We are seeking enthusiastic assistant teachers with a love for children whose supportive hands desire to make a positive difference every day.
When you join the Lightbridge Academy family, you become part of a team of lifelong learners, who are passionate about children and families… just like you are. You will assist in delivering lesson plans and educational activities while also fostering a nurturing environment enabling children to explore and discover many “a ha” moments.
As an Assistant Teacher, you will:
• Make children smile through hands on fun and silliness.
• Create memories that children will cherish and take with them when they graduate.
• Offer support to parents through daily interactions and communication.
• Share with your co-workers the joys of creating a-ha moments with children.
• Build a team atmosphere within your classroom.
Does this describe you?
• You love to have fun and be fun.
• You smile until your cheeks hurt.
• Have an “I’ve got this” attitude.
• You are flexible and able to multi-task.
• You make learning fun.
If it does, apply now to join our team!
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- High School/GED
- Location City
- Easton, PA 18045, United states
- Contact Person
- Stephanie Hickman
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- Email your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 610-866-5400.
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info