- Job Name
- Lead Teachers
- We are a STAR 4 Center seeking candidates for Full Time positions in an Early Learning Center in West and Southwest Philadelphia. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in growing with a company that promote within. This person must have strong organizational skills and ability to be hands on.
Lead Teachers Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintain the Safety and Health of all assigned children
• Lesson Plans/Plan and ensure the execution of the curriculum
• Supervise children including observation thereof
• Monitor the welfare of the children
• Maintain current Keystone Stars designation
• Build and maintain good relationships with both parents and co-workers
Lead Teachers Qualifications and Skills
• Able to pass a criminal background
• Great verbal and written communications skills
• Minimum of a High School Diploma. must have a CDA credential and or 6 ECE credits or more, and or an Associate and or Bachelor’s degree.
• State regulations and Keystone Stars.
• Must be able to provide proof of at least 2 to 3 years exp working with children in some capacity.
• Must also be highly motivated, energetic and have a passion for children.
• Must provide proof of your most recent Health Assessment. (Not to exceed a year prior to interview date).
Lead Teachers Benefits and Perks
• Lead Teachers Benefits and Perks
• Bonus Plan
• Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
• Employee Tuition Plans
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Consideration of employment will not be on the basis of sex, race, religion and or disability.
Thank you for your interest.
All customers are required to wear mask, and have their temperature checked and recorded. Must be willing to clean and sanitize all surfaces within classrooms regularly. Virtual Interviews are welcomed.
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- High School/GED
- Location City
- Phladelphia, PA 19142, United states
- Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- Send resume to Human Resources Supervisor, Ms. Kathy Jarvis, at email@example.com. or to
Ms. Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info