- Job Name
- Assistant Teacher
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged and individuality respected.
In order to progressively meet the standards of early childhood credentials, an assistant group supervisor shall have attained one of the following qualification levels:
1. An associate degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education, or the human services field including 600 or more hours of secondary training described in PA regulation 3270.31 (c).
2. A current Child Development Associate (CDA) credential that is appropriate to the program option(s) used and to the age of the children served with two years experience working with children.
3. A School-age Credential with two years working with School-aged children (for school-aged staff)
4. Must be willing to embrace the Mission and Values of the Sisters and of HRHS.
Criminal history and child abuse clearance
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- High School/GED
- Location City
- Philadelphia, PA 19122, United states
- Contact Person
- Stephanie Charette
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- Please complete an application at https://careers.holyredeemer.com/search-results?keywords=teacher
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info