- Job Name
- Head Teacher
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged and individuality respected.
According to PA regulation 3270.35 a group supervisor shall have attained one of the following qualification levels:
1. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education.
2. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a relating field such as Elementary Education, Child Development and Special Education, including 30 credit hours in early childhood education such as early childhood development, early literacy and assessment for young children and one year's experience working with children.
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- Location City
- Philadelphia, PA 19122, United states
- Contact Person
- Stephanie Charette
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- Please complete an application at https://careers.holyredeemer.com/job/26766/Head-Teacher-Drueding
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info