- Job Name
- Academy Director
- Sign on bonus available!
This is a leadership position responsible for (1) all aspects of daily operations for assigned location; (2) discovers and maximizes enrollment potential; (3) compliance to mandatory and company regulations using best practices; (4) a communications liaison for parents and the community; and (5) serves as a resource and leader to staff.
Proficiencies. Strong organizational skills. Possess friendly but stern disposition. Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy. Possess excellent time management skills. Ability to multi-task. Advanced reading, writing and communication skills Self-motivating. Intermediate reasoning skills.
Education/Experience. Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education (“ECE”) or Bachelors in Elementary Education with 18 ECE credits, or Bachelors in a related field with 30 ECE credits and a Director’s credential is qualifying. To perform this job successfully, an individual must have excellent interpersonal/communication skills, leadership experience with basic understanding of MS office.
Brightside Academy is a recognized early childhood education provider offering a safe, supportive, and educational environment focused on child development at every stage. We offer state-of-the-art facilities with a nationally recognized curriculum.
With 30+ locations throughout Pittsburgh and Philadelphia PA, Brightside Academy believes that our employees are our best resources for our children and communities. If you have a passion for growth and development, can thrive in a challenging yet rewarding environment, have worked in a capacity overseeing children for at least two years and are ready to excel in your career, we’d like to speak with you!
We offer highly competitive wages, and our team members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as
* Medical Plan options
* Dental/Vision Plan options
* FREE Short-Term Disability
* 9 Paid Holidays
* Up to 25 Paid Time Off Days
* 401(k) Traditional & Roth Plans with Company Match
* FREE Life Insurance coverage
* Additional & affordable Group Term Life Benefits
* Life Assistance Program
* Transit Benefits for commuting
* Child Care Discounts
* Team Member Discount Programs
* Travel & Identify Theft Assistance
* Credit Union Partnership
* Employee Engagement events
* Bonus opportunities
* Professional Development Educational Opportunities and Credentialing Assistance
* FREE CDA Certification training
* Various Professional & Personal Continuing Learning Opportunities and Career Advancement
* Support from all levels within the company
* Our continued efforts to making Brightside Academy a Great Place to Work
To learn more about our training and development programs, view employee testimonies and to apply on-line, go to: https://www.brightsideacademy.com/careers
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- Location City
- Pittsburgh, PA , United states
- Contact Person
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- To apply, go to https://brightsideacademy.com/careers/
and scroll down to "Click here to apply!" box.
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info