Infant Teacher(Early Head Start Co-Teacher)
- Job Name
- Infant Teacher(Early Head Start Co-Teacher)
- Wonderspring is seeking an Early Head Start Co-Teacher to join our team in supporting a large Early Childhood Education center by providing high quality services to young children and their families. This opportunity is housed at our Keystone Star 4 Powelton Village Early Childhood Center (in the Drexel University area), which has established preschool, toddler, and infant programs with an excellent reputation. The ideal candidate enjoys working with young children and is dedicated to creating a nurturing learning atmosphere for every child.
Come work for an organization that values FUN and that is committed to helping employees develop their skills and talents!
We're currently offering a $1,500 signing bonus or $2,000 with a Bachelors or above!
• Assist in planning and facilitating a developmentally appropriate curriculum for children including those with special needs.
• In conjunction with lead teacher, complete children’s daily communication forms, semi-annual assessments, anecdotal records, and positive communications with parents including parent/teacher conferences.
• Develop and maintain Professional Development Record (PDR) through in-service and outside training
• CDA in Infant/Toddler Education, required. AA in Early Childhood Education with 18 credits focused on Infant/Toddler Development, preferred.
• Two (2) years’ experience working with children
• Excellent, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills reflecting strong customer service and the ability to interact effectively with parents/guardians and school district personnel
Health and Welfare Benefits
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Employer paid basic life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution
• Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care FSA
• Vacation, Sick, and Holiday pay
• Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
• Retirement Education
• Signing bonus, new employees only, paid out after 90 days of employment
• Employee Referral Program
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee Childcare Tuition Discount
• College tuition discount
• Transit discount
• Pet Insurance discount
Wonderspring is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, political affiliations, marital or veteran status. No application will be rejected as a result of a disability that, with reasonable accommodation, does not prevent performance of the essential job duties.
- Job Type
- Education Level Required
- High School/GED
- Location City
- Philadelphia, PA 19104, United states
- Contact Person
- Elissha Mattheis
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- How to Apply
- Visit https://wonderspring.org/join-our-team/>click on View Careers >Under Powelton Village click on EHS Co-Teacher> Enter your demographic information and upload your resume
- Direct Link
- Click here for more info