For Job Seekers...
For job seekers, you must LOG-IN to get contact information on a given job.
If you do not have a login, you will need to JOIN our organization.
For employers, please
contact us if you would like to post a job listing.
Below are some of our more recent job listings: RHAP/HAP Calgary, AB Posted: 04/12/21 As a foundation in the Brentwood community since 2001, Academy Hearing Centres is a locally owned clinic dedicated to providing phenomenal customer service! As hearing health professionals, we are passionate about what we do and provide the best hearing care for our clients. We offer full diagnostic hearing assessments performed by qualified professionals. Our educated and knowledgeable staff is proactive and stays updated on the latest technology. We are in it for the long haul and we will help our clients fully understand their hearing loss in terms that make sense to them. We provide the latest and best available products for a variety of hearing loss needs.
Academy Hearing Centres is growing! We are looking for a part-time Hearing Aid Practitioner to join our team.
• Part-time role with the possibility of becoming full-time based on qualifications
• Students/New Grads – we welcome student interns or new graduates to apply
• Perform comprehensive hearing exams
• Engage in dispensing hearing aids in accordance with government and third-party regulations
• Perform minor hearing aid repairs and cleaning
• Manage client relationships and hearing health through follow-up appointments, counseling, and trouble-shooting
• Complete necessary administrative duties related to hearing assessments, hearing aid distribution, hearing aid repairs, etc.
• Effective and professional communication with clients, colleagues, management, manufacturers, etc.
• Licensed as a Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner in Alberta (Students must be working through the Hearing Aid Practitioner program, New Grads must have a Hearing Aid Practitioner Diploma)
• Experience dispensing hearing aids is an asset
• Experience in health care is an asset
• A strong commitment to client care
• Sales experience is an asset
• Ability and willingness to seek out opportunities
• Experience with Excel, HearWare, and NOAH an asset
• Excellent customer service skills
Part-Time (Potential Full-Time)
• High-School Diploma
• Completed or attending college
Brentwood Village Mall – NW Calgary, AB
How to Apply
Interested Practitioners, Student Interns and/or New Grads are encouraged to send a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RHAP Edmonton, AB Posted: 03/31/21 Living Sounds is a leader in the Alberta hearing industry. We are a passionate team of dedicated professionals who guide and educate our clients on their journey to better hearing with respect, honesty, and confidence. We are in the business of changing lives.
Living Sounds is looking for the right candidates to join our growing team in the greater Edmonton area. Successful candidates will join a dynamic group of experienced clinicians and client care representatives who always deliver the highest level of client care.
What Living Sounds Offers
Competitive compensation package
Generous vacation policy
Paid professional membership fees
Employee culture program
Career development and training opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
We are in search of candidates who love helping people and are passionate about their jobs. The successful candidate will be a team player with strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to support clients on their journey to better hearing.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
• Deliver a high level of client care throughout all client interactions
• Audiological assessments / testing
• Interpret test results and provide appropriate recommendations for,
o hearing aid products and hearing aid accessories
o FM/DM or similar remote microphone technology
o hearing protection
o assisted listening devices (ALDs)
• Order, fit, program, and complete verification testing of various hearing products
• Troubleshoot and complete minor repairs
• Demonstrate expertise in counselling and creating aural rehabilitative care plans
• Build and maintain strong clinician-client care relationships which maximize client success
• Conduct community-based outreach with local Medical Professionals, retirement homes and other seniors’ groups
What you Need to Apply
• Licensed as a Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner in Alberta
• Registered and good standing with CHAPA
• Approved AADL Specialty Assessor
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com
Living Sounds is committed to an inclusive, equitable, and accessible work environment and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.