For Job Seekers...
For job seekers, you must LOG-IN to get contact information on a given job.
If you do not have a login, you will need to JOIN our organization.
For employers, please
contact us if you would like to post a job listing.
Below are some of our more recent job listings: Hearing Aid Practitioner / Student Intern Edmonton or Edmonton Area, AB Posted: 02/11/21 iHear Unicare is an expanding Canadian hearing aid company with a chain of 4 full-time, full-service hearing clinics in the Edmonton area. Since 2005, iHear Unicare has provided hearing aids from all manufacturers together with exemplary service. We are currently expanding to add a 5th full-time office within the next few months.
We are currently looking for a full-time/part-time Hearing Aid Practitioner to join our team in our existing and expansion clinics. Student Interns are also encouraged to apply.
• Engage in dispensing hearing aids in accordance with
government and third party billing regulations,
• Perform comprehensive hearing exams on a daily basis,
• Perform minor hearing aid repairs and cleaning,
• Visit clients at clinics on a regular basis,
• Assist in supervising and training student interns, and
• Communicate effectively/professionally with clients, colleagues,
management, and other health professionals.
• Licensed as a Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner in Alberta,
• A minimum of one year of experience in a hearing aid
dispensing capacity, and
• Approved AADL Specialty Assessor.
• Absolute professionalism and attitude towards clients,
colleagues, and senior management,
• A strong commitment to general client care,
• Compassionate in understanding and assisting clients with their
hearing care needs,
• Aptitude for active involvement with the public and healthcare
• Ability and willingness to enhance and actively promote a
positive work environment, and
• Outstanding professionalism in CHAPA meetings and interaction
with manufacturer representatives.
• Punctuality in all areas of responsibility
The Employment Package Includes:
• Excellent and competitive compensation commensurate with
qualifications and experience,
• Compensation consists of separate fixed and variable
components, where the variable component rewards excellent
• Health benefits, including dental, vision, and medications