For Job Seekers...
For job seekers, you must LOG-IN to get contact information on a given job. If you do not have a login, you will need to JOINour organization.
For employers, please contact us if you would like to post a job listing.
Below are some of our more recent job listings: HIP Vernon, BC Posted: 07/12/21 Hearing Instrument Practitioner
We are currently looking for a motivated, client driven clinician to join the NexGen Hearing team in the North Okanagan/Vernon area in British Columbia.
We pride ourselves in offering professional and knowledgeable hearing care services with a personal, friendly touch.
If you possess the following skills, you are the candidate we are looking for:
• A passion to provide extraordinary levels of customer service.
• The ability to provide the best experience and highest quality care for our clients.
• Strong technical skills with audiometric equipment.
• A keen ability to collaborate with clients and team members is mandatory.
• An understanding of various products and solutions for various degrees of hearing loss.
• A strong belief in one’s skillset and the ability to effectively communicate the solution to the client.
• An understanding of various manufacturer software and Noah.
• Excellent computer skills.
• An organized and methodical mindset.
• Must be in registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory organization.
• At least 1 year of hearing aid dispensing experience.
Our team is our most important resource. We offer a unique and attractive competitive total compensation package which rewards you now, and in the future.
Join the team at NexGen Hearing and apply your skills and develop new ones alongside some of Canada’s finest Hearing Care Professionals. It’s a winning combination!
If this sounds like the right position for you, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
RHAP - Edmonton and Area Edmonton, AL Posted: 07/02/21 iHear Unicare is accepting applications for hearing aid practitioners at all levels - senior practitioner to student intern. iHear Unicare is rapidly expanding and requires practitioners for the full-time, full-service clinics in Edmonton and the surrounding area.
- Demonstrated professional conduct,
- Outgoing and friendly personality,
- Compassionate in assisting clients with their hearing care needs,
- A team player to enhance a positive work environment.
RHAP Calgary, AB Posted: 06/24/21
Dr. Diane Fennell Audiology Ltd. Is currently seeking a full-time audiologist or hearing aid practitioner to join our independent, rapidly growing audiologist owned clinic. We are a busy office in south Calgary with a mostly adult caseload. We are looking for a motivated individual with a minimum of 1-year dispensing experience but will consider training the right candidate.
The successful candidate must be registered or eligible to be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA) or CHAPA.
Please submit your resume to Diane Fennell, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit our website www.drdiane.ca