For employers, you will also need to LOG-IN to request access to post a job listing. If you do not have a log-in, you can request job board access as a non-member HERE.
Below are some of our more recent job listings: Remarketing Manager Southfield, MI Posted: 03/20/18 Remarketing Manager
Why Work For Credit Acceptance?
Credit Acceptance is a rapidly-expanding company with extensive growth opportunities. We are proud to say, for the 5th year in a row, we have been named one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Credit Acceptance offers team members:
* Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
* An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
* Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
* Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
* Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
* Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
We are hiring a Remarketing Manager within our Remarketing Department.
Responsibilities in your area will include:
* Coaching and leading a team of Auction Coordinators, remarketing a large portfolio of vehicles, and acting as the Company’s primary contact for the Company’s network of auctions
* Overseeing the Company’s relationship with auctions to ensure they are performing in accordance with contractual expectations and representing Credit Acceptance professionally, compliantly and cost-effectively
* Oversee all functions of the Remarketing Department, including monitoring team member and auction compliance with Company policies and procedures
Who Are We Looking for?
Our ideal candidate for this role needs to:
* Maximize net sales proceeds by balancing three areas of the business:
* Prepare vehicles for sale in a manner that generates the highest
possible value at auction so as to reduce or eliminate the customer’s deficiency balance
* Minimize repair and reconditioning expenses through decision making and negotiation
* Minimize Turn Time
* Monitor and manage team member and auction network performance and abilities
* Improve and promote internal and external customer service between departments, teams, outside vendors, customers and dealers
* Work with Compliance and Corporate Legal to make decisions regarding the auction network and negotiate service agreements
* Perform quarterly and annual auction performance reviews to improve overall performance
* Oversee initial due diligence and annual service provider compliance audits
* Attendance as outlined in the department attendance policy
* At least 5 years Automotive Industry Remarketing or Auctions sales related experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
* At least 3 years formal leadership experience
* 10-20% Travel
* Certified I.A.R.A. Remarketing Professional (partial or full Certification)
* Experience supervising a team in a multi-functional unit
Company Core Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
* Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
* Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
* Insightful: Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
* Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
* Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer. Location City: Southfield, MI 48034, United States Contact Person: Mallory Decker Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org How to Apply: Please apply by visiting our website at www.creditacceptance.com/careers Direct Link: Click here for more infoVice President, Leasing and Fleet Management Atlanta, GA Posted: 03/06/18 Vice President of Leasing & Fleet Management:
The Vice President of Leasing & Fleet Management will be responsible for the strategy, tactics, and execution surrounding the establishment and operation of vehicle fleet purchasing and leasing programs, inclusive of fleet management. The position will also manage a significant fleet of delivery vehicles.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Establishing strategy surrounding the development of automotive purchasing initiatives
• Establishing all purchasing programs and models
• Managing Fleet operations
• Developing multiple leasing channels inclusive of the ride share arena
• Coordination with other Line-of-Business leaders for programs related to fleet maintenance and other after sales services
Ideal Education and Experience:
• Professionally qualified operations executive with 12 - 15 years of work experience, preferably in a Vehicle Leasing environment
• Ideally this individual will have some experience/exposure building a fleet leasing operation
• Experience in operations management
• A background in the Leasing Industry with considerable experience of operations management dealing with a large number of vehicles
• Strong business acumen
Location City: Atlanta, GA 30144, United States Contact Person: Lisa Barnaby Contact Email: email@example.com Contact Phone: 941 907 6853 How to Apply: If you would like to submit your resume for consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Link: Click here for more info
For Website or IARA System Assistance
Phone: (248) 923-1748
For General IARA Information:
Phone: (865) 805-5954 | Fax: (866) 277-6996 email@example.com
257 N. Calderwood Street, #316 | Alcoa, TN 37701 | USA
IARA is a 501(c)6 association, headquartered in the United States