Event Registration - NAMB - The Association of Mortgage Professionals
NAMB on the Road - MN6/6/17 - 6/6/17
Join NAMB - The Association of Mortgage Professionals for NAMB on the Road - Minnesota on Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at Minneapolis Marriott Northwest, 7025 Northland Drive North Brooklyn Park MN from 10am to 5pm sponsored by United Wholesale Mortgage!
This day-long session features a series of workshops geared towards helping you be more productive in 2017! The agenda for the day is...
8:30am - 9:00am: Registration
9:00am - 10:50am: Creating Efficiencies for Brokers presented by Calyx Software - Brokering loans requires a very specific set of skills that must be executed at the right time with the most efficient processes. Learn how to streamline activities and manage processes to maximize your time management and technological investment. Topics to be covered in this training include:
- Generating and sending initial disclosures
- Electronic signature execution and audit trails
- Calyx secure document exchange and management
- Creating Master Templates
- Tracking lender conditions
- Pipeline views and reports
When you attend you will learn:
- How to prevent a prospect from commoditizing the origination process.
- The fastest way to develop your relationship with your prospect/client on a foundation that is different than your competition.
- The secret questions to ask prospects that get them to recognize there is much more to a mortgage than just interest rate.
- And so much more…
12:00pm - 12:50pm: Lunch with NAMB President Fred Kreger and NAMB Lobbyist, Roy DeLoach - Learn about the legislative and regulatory outlook for the mortgage industry in 2017 and beyond. In addition, see what NAMB has in store for 2017 including the Kickstart program, NAMB National and more!
1:00pm - 2:50pm: Fannie Mae and Day 1 Certainty - Day 1 Certainty™ from Fannie Mae gives you freedom from representations and warranties on validated loan components and supports process efficiencies. Get Day 1 Certainty with:
DU validation service for income, assets, and employment. You must opt in to use the services:
- Review resources on the DU Validation Service page
- Engage the designated vendors
- Income and employment validation: Equifax® 4506-T Tax Transcript Service and The WorkNumber® from Equifax equifax.com/smarterlending-validation
- Asset Validation: AccountChek™ by FormFree http://www.accountchek.com/
- Complete and submit the DU Validation Service Setup Form located on the Day 1 Certainty web page
Certainty on appraised value powered by Collateral Underwriter® (CU™). No opt-in – see how to get freedom from reps and warrants on property value with a CU risk score of 2.5 or lower, and learn more about CU.
3:00pm - 3:50pm: How UWM’s technology can simplify your business - How UWM’s technology can simplify your business with Allen Beydoun, Executive Vice President of Sales at United Wholesale Mortgage, the #1 Wholesale Lender in the Nation.
Cost for this day-long session of informative presentations is only $55 per person which includes lunch and continental breakfast!
In addition, NAMB has made arrangements for a discounted rate on hotel rooms for this venue of only $149 per night. To make a hotel reservation, please click here!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity and register today!
Location: Minneapolis Northwest Marriott, 7025 Northland Dr. North, Minneapolis, MN 55428
Registration ends on June 5, 2017
There are currently 144 spots remaining out of 150
NAMB on the Road - MN