The book challenges sexual assault examiners to critically analyze medical evaluations, systematic evidence collection processes, general treatment considerations, and patient education. Students also will have the opportunity to identify and appropriately label anatomical structures and injuries using objective terminology.
Upon completion of the Entry-Level assessment, you can continue to expand your knowledge and skills with the Intermediate-Level and Advanced-Level volumes.
Features and Benefits
• Authored by internationally known SANE/SAFE experts
• Endorsed by the International Association of Forensic Nurses
• Formatted for self-study and group instruction
• Written for a broad audience to capture the diversity and scope of practice of sexual assault examiners
• Portable size and affordable price