The Intermediate-Level Adolescent and Adult Sexual Assault Assessment is designed to give novice and experienced sexual assault examiners the opportunity to learn, apply, and demonstrate competency in sexual assault evaluations of adolescents and adults. Students are presented with more complex case histories, including different forms of drug facilitated sexual assault scenarios, and are introduced to additional anatomic terms compared to the Entry-Level Assessment. They also have opportunities to identify normal anatomical variants and other patient-specific factors that should be considered during medical evaluations, evidence collection, treatment, and patient education.
Upon completion of the Intermediate-Level assessment, you can continue to expand your knowledge and skills with the Advanced-Level volume.
Features and Benefits
• Authored by internationally known SANE/SAFE experts
• Endorsed by the International Association of Forensic Nurses
• Formatted for self-study and group instruction
• Written for a broad audience to capture the diversity and scope of practice of sexual assault examiners
• Portable size and affordable price