The Advanced-Level Adolescent and Adult Sexual Assault Assessment is designed to give novice and experienced sexual assault examiners the opportunity to learn, apply, and demonstrate competency in sexual assault evaluations of adolescents and adults.
This assessment builds on the skills demonstrated through completion of the Entry- Level and Intermediate-Level books. Sexual assault examiners are presented with case studies that have additional levels of complexity. Each case challenges users to consider medical conditions, as well as normal anatomical variants and patient specific factors that affect medical evaluations, evidence collection, treatment, and patient education and referrals.
Features and Benefits
• Authored by internationally known SANE/SAFE experts
• Endorsed by the International Association of Forensic Nurses
• Formatted for self-study and group instruction
• Written for a broad audience to capture the diversity and scope of practice of sexual assault examiners
• Portable size and affordable price