This highly anticipated series gives students an opportunity to learn, apply, and demonstrate competency in sexual assault evaluations of adolescents and adults. The Entry-Level, Intermediate-Level, and Advanced-Level books include an anatomical review for oral, genital, and anal anatomy; case studies with identification, documentation, and treatment activities; comprehensive answer keys; and questions that test the comprehension of overall content.
Upon completion of the Adolescent and Adult Sexual Assault Assessment, sexual assault examiners will have demonstrated their ability to accurately analyze increasingly complex abuse and assault cases that span a wide range of scenarios, patient histories, and medical and cultural considerations. This progressive learning approach makes the series a valuable resource for trainees, early stage practitioners, seasoned sexual assault examiners, and instructors who need tools to evaluate competency in adolescent and adult sexual assault care.
Features and Benefits
• Authored by internationally known SANE/SAFE experts
• Endorsed by the International Association of Forensic Nurses
• Formatted for self-study and group instruction
• Written for a broad audience to capture the diversity and scope of practice of sexual assault examiners
• Portable size and affordable price