The Education & Conference Management Committee is responsible for providing relevant educational content to the industry via the CAR Conference and the IARA Summer Roundtable.
Brent Garrett, CarLotz, CAR
Jim Jackson, ARI, CAR
Tom Stewart, Auction Mgt Solutions, inc.
- Create a conduit for open and honest communication between all facets of the industry.
- To create a platform to further ones education, whether they are an entry-level employee or at a presidential level.
The Education & Conference Committee's mission is to create an environment in which remarketers, auctions, and peripheral service providers can meet to discuss industry issues.
The mission is also to create and promote programs which further the education of industry professionals at all levels.
- To host two successful Roundtable Series Conferences.
- To enlighten and teach conference participants about the various ways of doing business in the 21st Century
- To create an additional revenue stream for the Alliance
- To create at least one educational program with a heavy focus on reconditioning and understanding all facets of inspecting vehicles.
Long Term Objectives
- To continue to produce Roundtable Series conferences, which helps to create an air of open and honest communication between remarketers, buyers of vehicles, auction personnel, and peripheral service providers.
- Take information received from our conferences and give to the NAAA, peripheral service providers, and companies engaged in the business of remarketing, so they may use the information to act on or integrate into their processes.
- To create a strong educational program which can service the needs of any level employee engaged in the business of remarketing.
- To create a strong and consistent revenue stream which can help to promote many of our other programs.
For Website or IARA System Assistance
Phone: (248) 923-1748
For General IARA Information:
Phone: (865) 805-5954 | Fax: (866) 277-6996 firstname.lastname@example.org
257 N. Calderwood Street, #316 | Alcoa, TN 37701 | USA
IARA is a 501(c)6 association, headquartered in the United States