The IARA Canadian Remarketing Committees consists of several sub-committees including Membership, Education, Awards and Recognition, Press & PR, Legislation, Compliance and Regualations, and Technology & Standards.
The mission of the Canadian Committee is to "encourage professional development and education in the Canadian remarketing industry".
- Promote the Canadian Remarketing Industry
- Conduct Educational Conferences to discuss current events and industry trends
- Promote and adapt the IARA Certification Program among its members in Canada
- Provide a venue for developing standards in the Canadian Remarketing industry
- Become a recognized industry source for remarketing industry advice for proposed National or Provincial rules and regulations
For Website or IARA System Assistance
Phone: (248) 923-1748
For General IARA Information:
Phone: (865) 805-5954 | Fax: (866) 277-6996 email@example.com
257 N. Calderwood Street, #316 | Alcoa, TN 37701 | USA
IARA is a 501(c)6 association, headquartered in the United States