The Emerging Executives Committee, in partnership with Heidrick & Struggles and FranklinCovey, offers an innovative talent management solution designed to enhance competitiveness and forward-looking strategies.
Who It's For
When you help your client get what they want in a way that they enjoy, they are more likely to do business again with you. This sales training course develops the skills and behaviors to confidently sell and develop long-term relationships inside and outside of the organization. The training will provide you with a range of tools and techniques needed to make a consultative and solutions-based selling approach successful. You will learn strategies that help you build trust, understand clients’ needs and respond to a variety of selling scenarios.
Course provided by FranklinCovey. Participants will receive a FranklinCovey All Access Pass, with a 360 assessment and additional on-demand content.
Each leader will also receive two one-on-one coaching sessions from Heidrick & Struggles following each of the sessions.
Facilitator in Houston, Remote Option Available
*PLEASE NOTE SESSIONS WILL NOT BE RECORDED
Through January 31
Early-Bird Members: $4,000
Early-Bird Non-Members: $5,000
Group Discount: Companies who register three or more participants will receive $250 off per person. Before registering your group of three or more, please contact us to get the group discount promo code.
Program sponsors at $5,000 per organization. Sponsors will be recognized during group sessions, on events pages, signage at graduation and in pre- and post-event articles, as well as social media.
About the Executive Leadership Program
The Executive Leadership Programs provide an opportunity for high-potential employees to further develop their leadership skills. The year-long programs prepare future leaders for the responsibilities they will face and the qualities they will need as they successfully advance in their organizations.
Three programs are offered: Helping Clients Succeed; Integrated Leadership: Leading with Influence, Agility & Accountability; and Cultivating High Performing Teams & Cultures. Each program offers unique development opportunities including: mentorship with an experienced industry executive, personal executive coaching, accountability, assessments, group seminars and peer-level networking. Download the programs brochure to learn more.
Helping Clients Succeed Course Requirements
- Attend four interactive virtual seminars:
- March 5, 2024: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- March 6, 2024: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- May 14, 2024: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- September 17, 2024: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Attend two one-on-one executive coaching sessions with Heidrick & Struggles
- Attend two Energy Workforce Meetings: Energy Workforce hosts a variety of meetings and seminars throughout the year including leadership forums designed to fulfill program requirements
- Find a mentor (self-identified or paired by Energy Workforce) and meet with the mentor at least three times in 2024. Mentor Briefing Document will be provided
- Participate in external leadership development through community or Energy Workforce involvement: work with a non-profit or Energy Workforce Committee in 2024*
- Attend quarterly networking sessions*
- Accountability Partner Engagement
- Graduation Reception held January 2025 for participants completing all program requirements
What You Will Learn
- Prioritizing the sales funnel, prepare and plan
- Approach prospecting using “reason vs. random”
- Identify prospects based on the likelihood of becoming clients
- Address client’s key issues
- Overcome objections by anticipating and practicing beforehand
- Developing a business case
- Use negotiation to create win/win outcomes
- Create client advocates to ensure the door is comfortably opened for future growth
- Skillfully and confidently handle questions and objections
BECOME A CERTIFIED EXECUTIVE
Members who complete two of the Energy Workforce's year-long training programs will be recognized as an Energy Workforce & Technology Council Certified Executive. The designation signifies that the member has received the development required to address key defining issues for the future of the industry. Members typically participate in one program at a time; however they can be overlapped.
Cancellations for a refund must be received by February 7. There will be a 5% processing fee for all cancellations. Member Company employees who wish to register for a meeting at member rates and do not have an established login, please contact email@example.com.
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT →