For employers, you will also need to LOG-IN to request access to post a job listing. If you do not have a log-in, you can request job board access as a non-member HERE.
Below are some of our more recent job listings: Technical Assistance Specialist Your Home, Posted: 03/12/18
• Work from home.
• No weekends
• No overtime
• Salary, Benefits, Bonus.
• Must be EXPERT in Samsung, LG, GE major appliances.
• Must be very good at typing and proficient with a computer.
• Job is 9 am to 6 pm EST or 10 am to 7 pm EST. Their choice.
Location: At Home
The Technical Assistance Specialist (TAS) is responsible for ensuring excellent consumer experience for all Asurion customers and clients by providing technical advice to all service technicians within the Asurion In-home service network. The TAS will provide technical assistance for all brands sold by our clients with an extended warranty thru Asurion. The overall goal for the TAS is to provide technical knowledge, troubleshooting support, parts identification, and training to ensure repairs are completed and to minimize the need to replace major appliances.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Responsible for reducing Asurion’s replacement spending costs by increasing save rates on products deemed unrepairable or unreplaceable by in-home service technicians.
• Responsible for providing technical expertise across all brands, specializing in LG, Samsung, GE, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Maytag and Whirlpool.
• Responsible for expertise on all appliance product lines for their given industry. Example: MA TAS must have expertise in: Refrigeration, Laundry, Dishwashers, Cooking, etc.
• OEM warranty verification.
• Suggestions for next steps in troubleshooting.
• Responsible for overall decisions to repair or replace product.
• Creating buyout / dispatch requests as necessary.
• Identifying part numbers / kits needed to make a repair.
• Act as technical liaison between Asurion and OEM.
• Ensure all transactions are properly documented in data management systems.
• Use technology as needed to assist field technicians with repairs.
• Help identify training needs of field technicians and relay back to the FSM team.
• Assist the FSM team and DTS agents as needed.
• Ensure field service technicians adhere to processes that meet client needs and expectations.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with service technicians within the Asurion service network.
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
• 20 years road experience as a Major Appliance service technician within the service industry.
• Sealed system certified.
• Expertise in servicing major appliances.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Able to sit for long periods of time while talking on the phone and using a computer.
• Ability to use multiple database programs.
Location City: Your Home, , United States Contact Person: James Ruediger Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: 615-524-5199 How to Apply: Contact James Ruediger at: 615-524-5199 Direct Link: Click here for more infoAppliance Repair Technician Ocean / Monmouth County, NJ Posted: 03/03/18 Appliance Technician Wanted
If you are ready to come onboard this family-owned company, then we have a full-time major appliance technician position available. We will provide training to the right guy or gal .
Do you want a solid career opportunity and year-round steady employment? If you have at least 2 years field experience servicing major appliances, clean driving record/background, neat appearance, strong customer skills, we’d like to hear from you.
We provide service truck, uniform, special tools and equipment and vacation. You would service most brands washers and dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators, ranges, microwaves, etc. Access to technical support is provided.
If you have a background in another field such as heating/cooling or property maintenance, military electronics, we’d be open to considering helping you transition to appliance service.
Our company is one of the longest established appliance companies in Ocean County started in 1981. We have never laid-off technicians and we stay busy year round.
So if you’re tired of not having work, not getting paid, not having benefits and not having a career, check us out and make your workday fun, interesting and profitable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year Location City: Ocean / Monmouth County, NJ 08753, United States Contact Person: Ralph Wolff Contact Email: email@example.com Contact Phone: 732-240-2262 How to Apply: Phone
Direct Link: Click here for more infoAppliance Repair Technician Belton, MO Posted: 03/02/18 The Appliance Care Company is a locally owned and operated Kansas City company. We've been around for 33 years, work exclusively on residential appliances and support our technicians with training.
Business is booming and we need a good technician to help take care of our customers. We're so busy, we are forced to limit our calls each day because we need good techs.
You can hear us on the Toby Tobin show on 98.1 FM and see our service vans all over Kansas City. We believe in top shelf and name brand and you never have to worry about corporate B.S.
We pay weekly, based on experience, and offer commissions. You take as many daily calls as you can handle. We provide a service van, uniform, fuel card, smart phone and parts resources.
If you think you can keep up with us, send us your resume.
• The ability to perform sealed system repairs is a bonus.
• Factory Authorized and Factory Training Provided.
• Extended warranty provider for Lowe's and The Home Depot.
• We have one of the highest warranty rates in the industry. (Yea, we're that good)
• We cover several counties for in-warranty and out-of-warranty work.
• We are a fast-growing company with Saturday work available but NOT required.
• Full line dealer that sells Speed Queen washers and dryers.
• We provide warranty work for the units we sell plus all Electrolux / Frigidaire brands.
• You must be willing to work on all major brands of residential appliances.
• Must have appliance knowledge; be willing to work hard; capable of lifting only for repair.
• Must have your own tools. Must be willing to buy tools as needed.
• Good driving record, pass a background and drug test. Location City: Belton, MO 64012, United States Contact Person: Andy Davies Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: 816-331-1515 How to Apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com. Direct Link: Click here for more info
Professional Service Association
1164 Marengo Avenue
Marengo, IA 52301