For employers, you will also need to LOG-IN to request access to post a job listing. If you do not have a log-in, you can request job board access as a non-member HERE. Below are some of our more recent job listings: Technical Advisor Louisville, KY Posted: 09/16/22 The Technical Advisor is responsible for the following tasks. The position works closely with the OnPoint Service team to ensure our network exceeds desired service levels. This full-time job is located in our Louisville, KY office. Salary ranges from $50,000 to $60,000/ year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists service and spare parts staff with parts related questions.
• Acts as the liaison to the factories regarding service-related matters.
• Provides support to and service documentation to service providers.
• Documents support inquiries via internal OnPoint quality systems.
• Reads parts manuals and interprets schematics for internal and external customers.
• Analyzes problems and proposes/implements detailed technical solutions.
• Analyzes and defines requirements to provide products and spare parts data to service providers.
• Assists with factory authorized training on service, spare parts and parts catalogue software.
• Provides advice to the OnPoint Claims team to facilitate approval service and spare parts invoices from service providers.
• Assures that spare parts and accessories are available in coordination with parts distributors, possibly consults with factories in the event of back orders and communicates with providers.
• Closely work with service providers and conduct technical product training related to installation and after-sales support
• Promotes a safe work environment.
• Degree from a Technical School or combination of education and experience, and at least 5+ years of experience with refrigeration and appliances.
• Ability to diagnose electronic and electrical systems and to read, interpret and utilize technical publications and service manuals.
• Demonstrated technical domestic and/or refrigeration or appliance knowledge.
• Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
• Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
• Must have good command of the English language, oral and written. Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience.
• Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
• Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
• Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work and takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product.
• Keeps manager, and if appropriate, others informed of progress and obstacles in a proactive manner.
• Able to take on a variety of different tasks and roles within the organization.
• Demonstrated proficiency in working with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to sit
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Occasionally/Frequently/Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
Location City: Louisville, KY 40223, United States Contact Person: Joe Lucido Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: 770-550-5362 How to Apply: To apply please visit: https://www.onpointwarranty.com/careers Direct Link: Click here for more infoRefrigeration Technician Henderson, NV Posted: 09/09/22 Comfort Home Appliance LLC is a High-end Appliance Repair Company in need of a "Residential Refrigeration Technician".
Technician must have and/or be able to:
Have an EPA License
Have their own tools
Be able to diagnose all refrigeration issues, including but not limited to:
Have exceptional Customer Service skills:
Professional, respectful and patient
Ability to educate customer & follow up
We work on all the Built-In Refrigeration including:
Subzero, Viking, Monogram, Kitchenaid, Gaggenau, Thermador, Dacor, Jenn Air, and many more
We also work on all Types of Refrigerations including
Our refrigeration technician should be able to handle 6 to 8 jobs per day or 1 to 2 major system jobs with at least 2 to 3 additional jobs on the same day of system job.
We offer the following:
Fully Stock Van
Phone or Phone allowance
Medical Insurance Allowance
Sign on Bonus
Full office & Master tech support
We are a family owned business and are looking for the right fit for our growing business. Lots of room for growth for the right technicians. Location City: Henderson, NV 89015, United States Contact Person: MARY ANN JENNINGS Contact Email: email@example.com Contact Phone: 7024761234 How to Apply: Please either email us with your resume or information or you can call us and ask for Mary Ann and we will speak to you briefly and email you an application. Direct Link: Click here for more info
Professional Service Association
1164 Marengo Avenue
Marengo, IA 52301