Event Registration - Associated General Contractors of New Mexico
Modernizing Public Investments8/8/18 - 8/8/18
7:30 AM - 9:30 AM
As a coalition effort, we are using every opportunity to educate contractors, legislators and public owners about the best ways to deliver construction improvements and P3s are a growing part of that conversation. Public Private Partnerships (P3s or PPPs) are a way to finance and deliver public works projects at the federal, state and local levels. Please join us as we advocate for increased public investment in infrastructure through a competitive process that ensures good use of taxpayer resources to deliver transportation, water and building infrastructure.
It is important that contractors help shape the P3 environment from P3 enabling legislation to contracts between all parties involved in a P3. As states,including New Mexico continue to look to utilize PPPs as a tool to address our overwhelming infrastructure deficit, contractors should be key contributors to that debate. It is also vital that the federal, state, and local governments look to P3s as a supplement to and not a replacement for public investment in U.S. infrastructure.
- David S. Campbell 'Invited', City Planning Department Director at City of Albuquerque
- Paul Cassidy, Managing Director, RBC Capital Markets
- Mark Menicucci, CEO, Menicucci Insurance Agency
- Dale Armstrong, CEO, TLC Plumbing & Utility
- Shad James, President, Jaynes Corporation
- Tom Novak, CEO, Klinger Construction, LLC
- Kevin Yearout, CEO, Yearout Companies
Location: Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, 2401 12th St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104