9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
A discussion of the importance of offering a 401(k) plan for your employees, as well as the responsibilities you have when sponsoring a 401(k) plan.
Special Guest Presenters:
Lonnie Brink, Edward Jones Financial Advisor (AGC NM Affiliate Member)
Brian Jackson, Transamerica Regional Vice President
9:00 AM – Companies without a plan
- What is the best plan type for my company – SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, 401(k)?
- Understanding the tax benefits and costs of starting a 401(k) plan (tax benefits can offset the cost of the plan!)
- Recruit and retain talent
12:00 PM – Companies with a plan
- Understand your fiduciary liabilities as a plan sponsor
- When was the last time you benchmarked your plan costs?
- When was the last time you benchmarked your fund performance?
- When was the last time you had employee education?
- Understand the value of a Third Party Administrator
- How do Davis Bacon contributions work with a 401(k)?
Join us for one or both sessions. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided. This is a member benefit so it is a free event for all AGC New Mexico members.
Location: AGC Career Center, 1615 University Blvd NE, Albuquerque, Ne 87102
Registration ends on August 20, 2019
There are currently 24 spots remaining out of 25